Eli Young Band Will Continue “Love Talking” With New Album
Eli Young Band talks about love in 2022. The group announced that a new album, like to talk, will arrive on June 3.
The nine-song project shares its name with an EYB single released in January. Two versions – one fully produced and one acoustic – of the bookend album “Love Talking”.
“We really wanted to find positivity in what we took away from the last two years, so that was one of the main goals for this album,” said vocalist Mike Eli. “There was a lot of the unknown that was written into some of the music that we created at that time, but we all experienced it so deeply; we wanted to offer something uplifting with our music.
Over the past two years, Eli has written over 150 songs. His words are all over the album, as he co-wrote seven of the project’s songs. Among the few songs he didn’t take part in is “Break Up in a Bar,” which fans will receive immediately when they pre-order the album. With a captivating melody and its unusual twist on a breakup song, the band knew they had to record it.
“Right away, you could just hear the melody of the top song and know, ‘Okay, this is special.’ And the spin – it’s one of those songs you wish you’d thought of,” Eli reveals. “We know that’s always the first rule – if you hear something you wish you’d thought of, it’s worth it. to listen to it a second time. We just started playing it on our live show, and it’s funny to see the audience because they want to know it so much… That’s a good sign.
Eli Young Band has plenty of opportunities to perform the song for their audience this year. They are currently on the love to talk Tour, which will run until August 26.
Eli Young Group love to talk List of tracks from the album:
1. “Love Talking” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)
2. “Lucky For Me” (Mike Eli, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
3. “Breaking Up In A Bar” (Ashley Gorley, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)
4. “Love Is Not” (Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally)
5. “Chances Are” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jordan Minton)
6. “Living With It” (Mike Eli, Josh Osborne, Daniel Ross)
7. “Tell Me It Is” (Mike Eli, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
8. “A Good Thing” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffery East)
9. “Love Talking” (acoustic) (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)
2022 Country Music Festival Guide
Enjoy an updated list of the best country music festivals, across America, Canada, Great Britain and more. This list of 2022 country festivals will be updated to reflect any postponements, cancellations or programming adjustments.